EV companies bilk BILLIONS out of stupid libtards

TomS

Apr 3, 2021, 2:27:34 PM4/3/21
The stocks of the companies listed below ballooned as much as FOUR HUNDRED PERCENT from their IPO price, only to tank:

EV Companies Went Public With Big Plans. They're Quickly Hitting Snags.
BY Dow Jones & Company, Inc.
— 8:10 AM ET 04/02/2021
Over the past year, the stock market has been deluged with newly public electric-vehicle startups that raised money by pitching plans for rapid growth.

Months into their lives on the public markets, a set of these companies are missing targets, adding costs and, in one case, upending major parts of a business model.

On Monday, aspiring electric car and truck maker Canoo Inc. (GOEV) told investors it was abandoning or scaling back numerous key aspects of the strategy laid out when it raised $630 million last year. On Tuesday, five-year-old electric- vehicle battery maker Romeo Power Inc. (RMO) said it expected that revenue for the year would be no more than $40 million. That is far shy of the $140 million projected when it raised hundreds of millions of dollars from investors last year.

Lordstown Motors Corp. (RIDE) disclosed in mid-March that its capital expenses through the end of 2022 would be more than double the amount projected last year when the electric-pickup-truck startup raised $780 million from investors.

A fourth, electric-vehicle company XL Fleet Corp. (XL), said Wednesday it was facing problems because of the "ongoing impacts" of Covid-19 on the truck market and wouldn't provide formal guidance about its 2021 revenue. The company previously told investors it expected 2021 revenue to more than triple to $75 million; its first-quarter revenue is expected to be $1 million, flat from the year before.

All four companies characterized the challenges as surmountable and told investors they still expect robust demand and growth in years to come. Investors were less sanguine: The stocks of all four companies fell on the developments, ranging from a 12% drop for XL Fleet (XL) to a 21% decline for Canoo (GOEV) the day after the announcements.

The revelations so soon after the companies' listings illustrate that quickly building new auto giants from scratch can be more challenging than many of the companies had projected. All four announced the struggles on their first quarterly conference calls as public companies.

Just months earlier, the companies outlined their plans for rapid growth to investors in slideshow presentations that all featured charts showing fast-rising revenue and profits.

"These companies are finding it is harder to actually take that PowerPoint slide and get a product out of it than was envisioned," said Jon Lopez, an analyst at investment bank Vertical Group who follows the sector. "If you're having to reposition or pivot already, what's going to happen in three years or five years?" he asked, noting there would then be far more competition from traditional auto makers.

Ever since Tesla Inc.'s stock took off mid-last year, the electric-vehicle space has been a searing hot sector, as investors have hunted for companies they hope to replicate the electric-car pioneer's stock-market success.

Backers believe a rapid pivot to electric cars should open the door for new brands.

While there has been a pullback in share prices in recent weeks, the trend was aided by a boom of special-purpose acquisition companies. A SPAC is a Wall Street tool that allows companies with no assets beyond cash to merge with private companies and bring those companies onto the stock market.

At least 22 electric vehicle and battery companies have struck deals to go public through SPACs in the past year, raising more than $17 billion from investors, according to data from Baris Guzel, a principal at BMW i Ventures, a venture capital investor funded by BMW AG. That group includes several companies that have yet to complete their mergers, including Lucid Motors Inc. and Faraday Future.

Helping fuel the SPAC boom is a practice that allows startups to publicly disclose revenue and profit projections - - strongly discouraged by regulations in the traditional route of going public but allowed in SPACs.

These projections have helped the young electric-vehicle companies achieve multibillion-dollar valuations, even before many of them have generated any revenue.

Ohio-based Lordstown went public in a merger with a SPAC in October, pledging that it would be able to make a new pickup truck faster and cheaper than is standard because it had acquired a former General Motors Co. car factory at a low price.

Last month Lordstown told investors the costs would be higher than initially expected and said it would spend at least $300 million on capital expenses between 2020 and 2021, up from the $135 million initially forecast. The company said it faced some supplier shortages and wanted to accelerate production, which is scheduled to begin in September.

Lordstown also said then that the Securities and Exchange Commission had opened an inquiry relating to preorders of its vehicles. The statement came soon after a short seller, Hindenburg Research, issued a report that alleged that Lordstown misled investors about the strength of its truck preorders, among other criticisms.

Lordstown told investors last month that it was cooperating with the SEC inquiry. CEO Steve Burns has previously denied that the company misrepresented its preorder book and said the short seller's report contained half-truths and lies. The company declined to comment for this article.

Canoo (GOEV) went public soon after Lordstown in a December SPAC merger. The four-year-old company based in Los Angeles pitched itself to investors last year by highlighting its business plan of not only developing cars but selling parts and engineering services to other auto makers. Canoo (GOEV) boasted to investors of its "innovative subscription business model" in which it would lease vehicles directly to consumers a month at a time. Canoo (GOEV) told investors a deal to jointly build car components with Hyundai Motor Co. showed "external validation of our technical leadership" in the sector.

On Monday, Canoo's (GOEV) executive chairman, Tony Aquila, announced strategic shifts on a conference call that included awkward exchanges with analysts, including one in which he was asked whether Ulrich Kranz was still the chief executive officer. Mr. Aquila said Mr. Kranz, who wasn't on the call, was "still currently the CEO." The company's CFO and its head of corporate strategy, both of whom helped market the company to investors last year, recently departed.

Mr. Aquila said the subscription model would be less than 20% of the company's business, given the high costs of building and owning so many cars itself. Canoo (GOEV) intends to move away from its plan to engineer car components for other companies, he said, as the practice "is just really not going to drive the best shareholder value."

Finally, Mr. Aquila said Canoo (GOEV) now plans eventually to make its own factories. That emphasis reflects a departure from its prior approach, which the company called an "asset-light, flexible manufacturing strategy" that relied on third-party manufacturers.

Mr. Aquila joined the company in his role in October, well after the earlier business plan had been created. "I wasn't here when they did the original model," he told analysts Monday. He added that he "wanted to get ahead of this and explain to you how this really is going to work."

Alan Baker

Apr 3, 2021, 2:35:18 PM4/3/21
On 2021-04-03 11:27 a.m., TomS wrote:
> The stocks of the companies listed below ballooned as much as FOUR
> HUNDRED PERCENT from their IPO price, only to tank:

How is that the companies bilking anyone...

...or do you not actually understand how IPOs and stocks work?

-hh

Apr 3, 2021, 9:16:15 PM4/3/21
On Saturday, April 3, 2021 at 2:35:18 PM UTC-4, Alan Baker wrote:
> On 2021-04-03 11:27 a.m., TomS wrote:
> > The stocks of the companies listed below ballooned as much as FOUR
> > HUNDRED PERCENT from their IPO price, only to tank:
> How is that the companies bilking anyone...
>
> ...or do you not actually understand how IPOs and stocks work?

Or SPAC’s ...

< https://hbr.org/2021/02/the-spac-bubble-is-about-to-burst>

-hh

TomS

Apr 4, 2021, 12:15:46 PM4/4/21
LOL! Apparently you libtards AGREE that the investors (i.e. speculators) were BILKED!!

bilk
/bilk/
Learn to pronounce
verb
1.
INFORMAL
obtain or withhold money from (someone) by deceit or without justification; cheat or defraud.
"an apparently benevolent elderly gentleman bilked me of twenty dollars"

Alan Baker

Apr 4, 2021, 12:23:10 PM4/4/21
On 2021-04-04 9:15 a.m., TomS wrote:
> On Saturday, April 3, 2021 at 6:16:15 PM UTC-7, -hh wrote:
>>> How is that the companies bilking anyone...
>>>
>>> ...or do you not actually understand how IPOs and stocks work?
>> Or SPAC’s ...
>>
>> < https://hbr.org/2021/02/the-spac-bubble-is-about-to-burst>
>>
>> -hh
>
> LOL! Apparently you libtards AGREE that the investors (i.e. speculators) were BILKED!!

Nope.

I agree they invested in risky ventures for the hope of a large reward.

> bilk
> /bilk/
> Learn to pronounce
> verb
> 1.
> INFORMAL
> obtain or withhold money from (someone) by deceit or without justification; cheat or defraud.
> "an apparently benevolent elderly gentleman bilked me of twenty dollars"

Who obtained the money...

...and where was there deceit?

TomS

Apr 4, 2021, 2:04:35 PM4/4/21
IPO share holders that then sold when the share prices skyrocketed.

> ...and where was there deceit?
Advise that you read all the press releases by these companies and postings on forums.

-hh

Apr 4, 2021, 2:08:49 PM4/4/21
On Sunday, April 4, 2021 at 12:15:46 PM UTC-4, TomS wrote:
> On Saturday, April 3, 2021 at 6:16:15 PM UTC-7, -hh wrote:
> > > How is that the companies bilking anyone...
> > >
> > > ...or do you not actually understand how IPOs and stocks work?
> > Or SPAC’s ...
> >
> > < https://hbr.org/2021/02/the-spac-bubble-is-about-to-burst>
>
> LOL! Apparently you libtards AGREE that the investors (i.e. speculators) were BILKED!!

Not necessarily.

Market Investments invariably incur a risk, which can include a 100% loss of one's investments.
In addition to the normal risks of new start-ups and the like, there's also the risks of an
unscrupulous offer which was intended to be a deliberate scam - aka fraud.

When you made your claim, you've taken both possibilities and lumped it into only the latter.

The burden is now upon you to actually substantiate that each one of the instances that
you cited actually was a case of a deliberate fraud, as opposed to just being a speculative
investment which wasn't fiscally successful. Good luck.

-hh

TomS

Apr 4, 2021, 2:31:38 PM4/4/21
Deceit DOES NOT have to mean criminal fraud - it includes projections that are unrealistic. Take, for example, XL Fleet:
https://www.xlfleet.com/assets/Uploads/PDF/Updated-Investor-Presentation-9.21.20.pdf#page=17
They are projecting revenues in excess of ONE BILLION in just 3 years. Well, here is the reality:
https://sports.yahoo.com/analysts-lowered-expectations-xl-fleet-060938822.html
Full year revenues are just TWENTY MILLION. The stock has tanked as a result - and for good reason. Suckers paid as much as $35 for this dog - now it is under $8 and falling. Note the fine print in their presentation:
"Implies 6% penetration of North American Class 2 – 8 commercial vehicle market"
And that is by just ONE company, XL Fleet. For this to occur EVs would have to have over half of the total commercial market - not very likely.

-hh

Apr 5, 2021, 10:54:43 AM4/5/21
On Sunday, April 4, 2021 at 2:31:38 PM UTC-4, TomS wrote:
> On Sunday, April 4, 2021 at 11:08:49 AM UTC-7, -hh wrote:

> > > LOL! Apparently you libtards AGREE that the investors (i.e. speculators) were BILKED!!
> > Not necessarily.
> >
> > Market Investments invariably incur a risk, which can include a 100% loss of one's investments.
> > In addition to the normal risks of new start-ups and the like, there's also the risks of an
> > unscrupulous offer which was intended to be a deliberate scam - aka fraud.
> >
> > When you made your claim, you've taken both possibilities and lumped it into only the latter.
> >
> > The burden is now upon you to actually substantiate that each one of the instances that
> > you cited actually was a case of a deliberate fraud, as opposed to just being a speculative
> > investment which wasn't fiscally successful. Good luck.
>

> Deceit DOES NOT have to mean criminal fraud - it includes projections that are unrealistic.

Except 'unrealistic' doesn't matter for so long as the prospectus disclosed: the burden
falls upon the investor to read, comprehend, & decide on the risk - reward.

-hh

Alan Baker

Apr 5, 2021, 2:08:48 PM4/5/21
So you can't actually show any.

Got it.

Alan Baker

Apr 5, 2021, 2:20:49 PM4/5/21
In September 2020, they were projecting revenues of something less that
$700 million in 2023.

> https://sports.yahoo.com/analysts-lowered-expectations-xl-fleet-060938822.html

Full year revenues are just TWENTY MILLION. The stock has tanked as a
result - and for good reason. Suckers paid as much as $35 for this dog -
now it is under $8 and falling. Note the fine print in their presentation:

And their projected revenues for 2020 in the presentation were...
...what? Oh, wait! They have the actual figure for 2020 on page 25!

<https://www.xlfleet.com/assets/Uploads/PDF/Updated-Investor-Presentation-9.21.20.pdf#page=25>

2020 Revenue Projection: $21 million.

So their projection was pretty accurate, wasn't it?

So basically, you couldn't have picked a worse example of exaggeration
if you'd tried!

Alan Baker

Apr 5, 2021, 2:27:16 PM4/5/21
What's hilarious is that he picked for an example a company that has
basically matched the projections they provided.

:-)

TomS

Apr 6, 2021, 2:11:49 AM4/6/21
No, they missed them, but that ISN'T the issue: their forward projections are BEYOND REAL, which IS the deception, fool.

Alan Baker

Apr 6, 2021, 2:19:27 AM4/6/21
Sorry, but you claimed that the proof for their forward projections
being "BEYOND REAL" was that they missed the projection for their fiscal
2020...

...which they didn't.

TomS

Apr 6, 2021, 2:23:23 AM4/6/21
No, fool - you need to REREAD my post on the subject.

Alan Baker

Apr 6, 2021, 2:26:25 AM4/6/21
Done:

'They are projecting revenues in excess of ONE BILLION in just 3 years.
Full year revenues are just TWENTY MILLION.'

So you used their actual results to suggest their future projections
couldn't be true, right?

Yes or no, Tommie.

:-)

TomS

Apr 6, 2021, 11:28:50 PM4/6/21
No I didn't - read my posts, fool.

Alan Baker

Apr 6, 2021, 11:31:30 PM4/6/21
I did...

...and it is exactly what you did.

They are projecting X, but X can't be true because of Y.

TomS

Apr 8, 2021, 1:00:06 PM4/8/21
Hey Dolt, here it is:

Note the fine print in their presentation:
"Implies 6% penetration of North American Class 2 – 8 commercial vehicle market"
And that is by just ONE company, XL Fleet. For this to occur EVs would have to have over half of the total commercial market - not very likely.

This is Solyndra-style bullshit projections that have ZERO basis in reality, fool. I suggest that, if you believe this bullshit, you put ALL of your money into this fraud because it is going to grow at a rate of FOUR HUNDRED PERCENT per year for the next three years. I don't even think that the Lyin' Asshole is that stupid!

Bigbird

Apr 8, 2021, 1:30:11 PM4/8/21
TomS wrote:

> The stocks of the companies listed below ballooned as much as FOUR
> HUNDRED PERCENT from their IPO price, only to tank:

You gambled, you lost.

That's how it goes with amateur investors some days.

TomS

Apr 8, 2021, 1:35:30 PM4/8/21
Hey Birdbrain, you left out the part of being LIED TO.

Alan Baker

Apr 8, 2021, 5:15:00 PM4/8/21
So then they were being upfront about their assumptions.

It doesn't change the fact that you suggested that their current results
somehow proved their future results couldn't happen.

> This is Solyndra-style bullshit projections that have ZERO basis in
> reality, fool. I suggest that, if you believe this bullshit, you put
> ALL of your money into this fraud because it is going to grow at a
> rate of FOUR HUNDRED PERCENT per year for the next three years. I
> don't even think that the Lyin' Asshole is that stupid!

But you agree that it would be up to potential investors to decide if
they think that assumption is valid or not, right?

And you also agree that far from hiding that assumption, they
highlighted it by putting it in a red box connected to the boxed
projection and in the exact same typeface and size, right?

How is that "fine print", exactly?

Alan Baker

Apr 8, 2021, 5:15:18 PM4/8/21
Where was the lie?

TomS

Apr 8, 2021, 11:00:56 PM4/8/21
Hey Fool, I already covered that ad nauseum.

Alan Baker

Apr 8, 2021, 11:27:17 PM4/8/21
No, you didn't.

You tried to claim they hid something in "fine print"...

...that was written as large as the rest of the text and prominently
called out with a red box.

Bigbird

Apr 9, 2021, 3:51:02 PM4/9/21
Take it to your lawyer Betty.

You bought at the top and lost.

You're just a loser...
...and a bad one at that.

TomS

Apr 9, 2021, 11:33:19 PM4/9/21
On Friday, April 9, 2021 at 12:51:02 PM UTC-7, Bigbird wrote:
> TomS wrote:

> > > You gambled, you lost.
> > >
> > > That's how it goes with amateur investors some days.
> >
> > Hey Birdbrain, you left out the part of being LIED TO.
> Take it to your lawyer Betty.
>
> You bought at the top and lost.
>
> You're just a loser...
> ...and a bad one at that.

I'm just the messenger here, Birdbrain, it will be up to the usual cadre of lawyers to take these fraudsters to task. But you are too stupid to understand these things, anyway.

Alan Baker

Apr 9, 2021, 11:34:29 PM4/9/21
Again... ...what was the fraud?

State it clearly and simply.

TomS

Apr 9, 2021, 11:37:45 PM4/9/21
OOPS! It's ALREADY HAPPENED!!!
https://finance.yahoo.com/news/xl-fleet-investor-alert-shareholder-220000600.html

The case alleges that XL Fleet and its senior executives made misleading statements to investors and failed to disclose that: (1) XL Fleet's salespeople were pressured to inflate their sales pipelines to boost XL Fleet's reported sales and backlog; (2) at least 18 of the 33 customers that XL Fleet featured were inactive and had not placed an order since 2019; (3) XL Fleet's technology had been materially overstated and offered only 5% to 10% of fleet savings; and (4) XL Fleet lacks the supply chain and engineers to roll out new products on the announced timelines.

TomS

Apr 9, 2021, 11:45:06 PM4/9/21
Hey Fool, here's 53 pages of damning info on XL Fleet, happy reading:
https://d.muddywatersresearch.com/content/uploads/2021/03/MW_XL_20210303.pdf

It has nuggets such as:

XL claims a backlog of $220+ million. This number is key to XL’s sales projections, appearing twice in
XL’s SPAC slide deck. However, our conversations with former employees suggest XL’s “pipeline” is a
fiction created under pressure from senior managers. We understand that the rot emanates from XL
management, who further embellished their employees’ already exaggerated pipeline entries.

and

XL’S CLAIMED CUSTOMER BASE APPEARS GROSSLY OVERSTATED
Below is XL’s stated customer list, which includes 33 logos.1 Former employees told us that many of
these had not ordered vehicles for a long time. In a March 2, 2021 appearance on CNBC with Jim Cramer,
XL CEO Tod Hynes deflected a question about whether its customers include some of the names below

Alan Baker

Apr 9, 2021, 11:56:43 PM4/9/21
Those are allegations... ..not facts.

TomS

Apr 10, 2021, 12:10:22 PM4/10/21
Yes they are - prove they aren't true. What AREN'T facts, but are actual lies, are XL's statements like the number of customers they supposedly have. If you REALLY believe the crap you are spewing you would BUY XL right now at a HUGE discount, but I doubt that you will.

Alan Baker

Apr 10, 2021, 2:15:03 PM4/10/21
As usual, you have it completely backwards.

You're the one making the claim...

...so you get to prove your claims ARE true.

I have no need to make highly speculative plays at my age and situation,
so what I would personally do is irrelevant, and merely another attempt
at deflecting by you.

TomS

Apr 12, 2021, 11:48:03 PM4/12/21
Hey Fool, I presented MORE THAN ENOUGH facts proving the claim, EXCEPT for libtards such as yourself who will just keeping demanding more. Don't bother to reply because I am no longer reading this thread.

Alan Baker

Apr 13, 2021, 1:40:20 AM4/13/21
You have literally not produce a single fact.

Bigbird

Apr 17, 2021, 10:48:27 AM4/17/21
So says the old fart who has been shown to have the numeracy skills of
a preteen... repeatedly.

Your Harvard endowment debacle where you proved you didn't know the
difference between and balance sheet and a profit and loss account
still makes me smile.

You are such a loser, Betty.

TomS

May 15, 2021, 10:26:42 PM5/15/21
On Saturday, April 17, 2021 at 7:48:27 AM UTC-7, Bigbird wrote:
> TomS wrote:

> > > Take it to your lawyer Betty.
> > >
> > > You bought at the top and lost.
> > >
> > > You're just a loser...
> > > ...and a bad one at that.
> >
> > I'm just the messenger here, Birdbrain, it will be up to the usual
> > cadre of lawyers to take these fraudsters to task. But you are too
> > stupid to understand these things, anyway.
> So says the old fart who has been shown to have the numeracy skills of
> a preteen... repeatedly.
>
> Your Harvard endowment debacle where you proved you didn't know the
> difference between and balance sheet and a profit and loss account
> still makes me smile.
>
> You are such a loser, Betty.

LOL! Hey Birdbrain, it is YOU that doesn't know what a fucking balance sheet is. Look up "Harvard Endowment Fund" and tell me what the "balance sheet" says.

Bigbird

May 19, 2021, 10:39:50 AM5/19/21
Betty, I recall the discussion.

I explained to you how very wrong you were in detail back then and you
had no choice but to accept it. For you to now to now claim otherwise
is just a lie. Feel free to review the thread. It's a hoot.

Are you also going to attempt to revise the history of your inability
to measure trends when trying to claim that you idols approval raring
were sky rocketing? That would be just as hilarious.

I love watching you double down on being wrong when everyone knows the
truth.

Should we put it down to your dementia, old fart?

TomS

May 25, 2021, 1:17:18 AM5/25/21
Hey Birdbrain, you didn't know shit then and that hasn't changed.

TomS

May 25, 2021, 7:55:45 PM5/25/21
Here's another loser. Lordstown more than tripled from its IPO price until reality settled in (except for the libtards):
"Shares are down 74% from their 52-week high"

Lordstown Motors Is Tanking. It's About an Electric Truck. -- Barrons.com
BY Dow Jones &amp; Company, Inc.
— 12:51 PM ET 05/25/2021
Al Root

Investors weren't subtle in showing how disappointed they are in the new production plans put out by Lordstown Motors ( RIDE): Shares of the electric vehicle start-up tumbled double digits on Tuesday -- and Wall Street piled on with a downgrade and lower price targets.

Lordstown's first-quarter earnings report, released Monday night, is what catalyzed the decline -- a little more than 11% in midday trading, compared with small upticks for both the Dow Jones Industrial Average and S&P 500.

The auto maker doesn't have sales yet so losses aren't as important as coming production. On that front, though, Lordstown management slashed this year's numbers for its all-electric Endurance light-duty pickup truck and told investors that the company was probably going to need more money down the road.

In response to the update, R.F. Lafferty analyst Jaime Perez downgraded the stock to Hold from Buy. His target price dropped to $9 a share from $35. Perez laid out his reasons in a Tuesday report: "The decline in price target reflects our lower revenue estimates for 2021 and 2022, which assumes that ramping up production will depend on Lordstown's ability to raise more capital." Other problems he listed -- higher start-up costs, higher parts costs and supply shortages such as semiconductors and plastics.

Goldman Sachs analyst Mark Delaney also lowered his price target, to $8 from $10. He rates shares Hold. He cited higher costs and delays in his report, too. "We believe there were incremental negatives from the report regarding the company's ability to meet its financial targets," wrote the analyst.

Lordstown projected $118 million in 2021 sales and $1.7 billion in 2022 sales when it was going through the process of merging with a special-purpose acquisition company in 2020. Delaney projected about $22 million in 2021 sales and $ 535 million in sales in 2022.

Morgan Stanley analyst Adam Jonas also has an $8 price target, down from $12. His rating, however, is Sell. He wasn't impressed by the report either. "While there is some glimmer of strategic value, we believe investors are exposed to outsized company and market risk," wrote Jonas. He isn't sure Lordstown will make it in the long run.

There are still bulls. BTIG analyst Greg Lewis rates shares Buy and has a $20 price target, which is down from $40 that he set in early March. Lewis was pleased that Lordstown has completed important crash tests, although the testing cost more than he expected.

Lewis also pointed out that a strategic investor -- even another auto maker, also know in the industry as an original equipment manufacturer -- might be willing to take a stake. "We believe [one] could include existing suppliers, a new entrant in the space, an existing OEM without an EV footprint, or even a customer."

An investor might be needed to get the stock out of its funk. Shares are down 74% from their 52-week high. Needing cash to get to profitability will keep investors on the sidelines -- at least until more cash arrives.

Bigbird

May 26, 2021, 8:03:38 PM5/26/21
You poor demented friendless dishonest old fart..

TomS

May 26, 2021, 9:29:56 PM5/26/21
You must be one of the STUPID LIBTARDS that "invested" in these dogs!

Bigbird

Jun 2, 2021, 6:41:26 AM6/2/21
You never miss a chance to confirm your low intelligence.

TomS

Jun 2, 2021, 9:29:49 PM6/2/21
Hey Birdshit, DID you "invest" in these dogs or didn't you?

Bigbird

Jun 3, 2021, 5:53:06 AM6/3/21
Is that a real question? Are you that stupid?

TomS

Jun 5, 2021, 8:45:25 PM6/5/21
Hey Birdshit, are you REALLY asking if that is a "real question?" Are you TOO STUPID to recognize what a QUESTION is???

TomS

Aug 9, 2021, 7:05:26 PM8/9/21
These criminals are (FINALLY!) being brought to justice:
https://techcrunch.com/2021/07/29/nikola-founder-trevor-milton-indicted-on-three-counts-of-fraud/

"Trevor Milton, the fast-talking showman founder of Nikola and the electric truck startup’s former CEO and executive chairman, has been charged with three counts of fraud.

Milton “engaged in a fraudulent scheme to deceive retail investors” for his own personal benefit, according to the federal indictment unsealed by U.S. Attorney’s Office in Manhattan on Thursday. Milton was charged with two counts of securities fraud and wire fraud by a federal grand jury.

Specifically, prosecutors detailed in the complaint how Milton used social media and frequent appearances on television in a PR blitz that flooded “the market with false and misleading information about Nikola” before the company even produced a product."

Alan Baker

Aug 10, 2021, 11:59:33 AM8/10/21
Suddenly

you care about criminality and fraud?

This is new.

> "Trevor Milton, the fast-talking showman founder of Nikola and the
> electric truck startup’s former CEO and executive chairman, has been
> charged with three counts of fraud.
>
> Milton “engaged in a fraudulent scheme to deceive retail investors”
> for his own personal benefit, according to the federal indictment
> unsealed by U.S. Attorney’s Office in Manhattan on Thursday. Milton
> was charged with two counts of securities fraud and wire fraud by a
> federal grand jury.
>
> Specifically, prosecutors detailed in the complaint how Milton used
> social media and frequent appearances on television in a PR blitz
> that flooded “the market with false and misleading information about
> Nikola” before the company even produced a product."

OK.

You think this is the first time someone's tried to take advantage of a
new technology as a way to bilk people?

-hh

Aug 10, 2021, 1:02:12 PM8/10/21
Don't worry: Tom will jump onboard being a Deficit Hawk next.

-hh

Alan Baker

Aug 10, 2021, 2:16:20 PM8/10/21
On 2021-08-10 10:02 a.m., -hh wrote:
>>> These criminals are (FINALLY!) being brought to justice:
>>> https://techcrunch.com/2021/07/29/nikola-founder-trevor-milton-indicted-on-three-counts-of-fraud/
>> Suddenly you care about criminality and fraud?
>>
>> This is new.
> Don't worry: Tom will jump onboard being a Deficit Hawk next.

That's RIGHT!

Deficits are about to become the "worst thing in the world" again,
aren't they?

:-)

-hh

Aug 10, 2021, 2:59:12 PM8/10/21
Which means that to be fiscally responsible, we need to go rescind TFG's 2017
Tax Cuts and Jobs Act (TCJA) right away, 'cause that'll save America ~$2T.

-hh

TomS

Aug 10, 2021, 6:45:17 PM8/10/21
Hardly, Dolt. I have REPEATIDLY posted by the illegal activities of the Biden Crime Family. Also, I pointed out other firms, such as XL Fleet, that are involved in the same criminal process.

You should check your facts before you post crap like that.

TomS

Aug 10, 2021, 6:50:02 PM8/10/21
Do that and you will spin the country into a depression. The TCJA resulted in unprecedented job growth while it increased tax revenues. You libtards complained about deficit spending under Trump, but now you are graveyard silent about the Dim's historically huge spending bills. Go figure...

-hh

Aug 10, 2021, 9:59:44 PM8/10/21
> Do that and you will spin the country into a depression.

Except the problem that you have Tommy is that any "Deficit Hawk" will to do that too.

Regardless of if it is done by decreasing spending (less economic stimulus), or by
raising taxes: either "Hawk" approach decreases economic activity & employment.

> The TCJA resulted in unprecedented job growth while it increased tax revenues.

Only where "unprecedented" means less than Obama's (even before the CoVid crash). Oops.

TCJA was YA revival of the old debunked "trickle-down" which never pays for itself:
when tax revenues increase by a mere +0.1% when the GDP grew by +2% isn't a win: its
going backwards. Ironically, the alternative of doing nothing would have resulted in a
bigger revenue increase, as this is simply the old "rising tide lifts all boats" which includes
tax revenues when tax rates aren't cut.

> You libtards complained about deficit spending under Trump, but now you are graveyard
> silent about the Dim's historically huge spending bills. Go figure...

The additional $2T of FY20 deficit spending had only Trump's fingerprints on it.

Besides, Trump's campaign promise was to balance the budget. That didn't happen and
with deficits actually increasing, its not merely a broken promise but a doublecross.
Because economic principles are that Fed spending should recede during a growth cycle
to prevent overstimulating and inflation risks, for Trump to have gone the opposite way
with his tax cut means that he knows that he was lying about his promise to balance the
budget as well as lying about the Economy being strong and "Booming". In a nutshell, he
used higher deficit spending to try to cover it up & try to make himself look less bad.

Speaking of which Trump looking bad .. latest projections are of an additional 100,000
Americans dead from CoVid by Christmas...and a lot more kids this time. Mostly because
of MAGA dumbasses who still think its all fake as they learn it ain't, yet try to shine a UV light
up their butthole as they chug on horse dewormers and other snake oil 'cures'. JFDA applies.

-hh

Alan Baker

Aug 11, 2021, 12:06:32 PM8/11/21
No. The TCJA did not result in "unprecedented job growth", Tommie.

Here:

<https://www.google.com/publicdata/explore?ds=z1ebjpgk2654c1_&ctype=l&strail=false&bcs=d&nselm=h&met_y=employed&fdim_y=seasonality:S&scale_y=lin&ind_y=false&rdim=country&idim=country:US&ifdim=country&tstart=1231660800000&tend=1625986800000&ind=false>

That shows employment in the US from the start of 2009 until the most
current available figures.

The TCJA went into effect on January 1, 2018...

...and there is no change at all in the slope of the jobs curve at that
point or at any point in the future until the huge downturn due to COVID-19.

None.

Maybe you think something will show differently if we look at the
unemployment rate. OK:

https://www.google.com/publicdata/explore?ds=z1ebjpgk2654c1_&ctype=l&strail=false&bcs=d&nselm=h&met_y=unemployment_rate&fdim_y=seasonality:S&scale_y=lin&ind_y=false&rdim=country&idim=country:US&ifdim=country&tstart=1231660800000&tend=1625986800000&ind=false

Where's the "unprecedented" change, Tommie?

Alan Baker

Aug 11, 2021, 12:07:42 PM8/11/21
You've repeatedly claim such activities existed...

...but despite being the one in power, Trump was unable to come up with
a single charge.

> You should check your facts before you post crap like that.

LOL!

Bigbird

Aug 12, 2021, 5:48:41 AM8/12/21
TomS wrote:

> Hardly, Dolt. I have REPEATIDLY posted by the illegal activities of
> the Biden Crime Family.

If there has been anything you should have learned over the last 5
years it is that shouting about it makes it even less likely to be
true... and shouting without proof is as worthless as a demented old
fart.

You have "REPEATIDLEY"[sic] proven yourself to be as dumb as a dookie,
Betty.

TomS

Aug 16, 2021, 3:01:26 PM8/16/21
Hey Birdshit, you must be an investor in XL Fleet - you are sure DUMB ENOUGH!!!!

Bigbird

Aug 17, 2021, 3:08:03 PM8/17/21
I think we all know who the dumb one is here. Even the dumbest one
knows, don't you Betty.

TomS

Aug 19, 2021, 9:24:22 PM8/19/21
Hey Birdshit, you are SO DUMB that you don't know how DUMB you are! Here I point to incontrovertible truth that these white collar criminals are ripping people off and you say I don't have proof! You are FUCKING UNBELIEVABLE!! Next you will say the prosecutors are Trump puppets.

Bigbird

Aug 21, 2021, 7:31:18 AM8/21/21
Lying does nothing to cover your stupidity.

Rant away you demented old fart.

TomS

Aug 21, 2021, 11:27:18 AM8/21/21
Hey Birdshit, you are a prime example of STUPID LIBTARDS who don't comprehend exactly HOW stupid they are.

TomS

Oct 7, 2021, 11:42:53 AM10/7/21
Hey BirdBrain and your fellow dumb libtards, RIDE has dropped FORTY ONE PERCENT from 8.95 to 5.26 since I wrote about it. I hope all of you idiots loaded up on it back then to show me how wrong I was!

Alan Baker

Oct 7, 2021, 7:23:35 PM10/7/21
What the hell are you raving about now, sunshine?

Who was talking about "RIDE" in this thread?

When have you ever mentioned this before?

TomS

Oct 8, 2021, 9:39:17 AM10/8/21
LOL! I DID, Fool!

Alan Baker

Oct 8, 2021, 11:56:27 AM10/8/21
Is it funny how much more powerful that would have been if you'd
included a quote and a link?

:-)

TomS

Oct 8, 2021, 6:07:36 PM10/8/21
A person of your CLAIMED intelligence will have NO TROUBLE finding that. Admit that you are a total imbecile and I will provide it.

Alan Baker

Oct 9, 2021, 2:19:57 AM10/9/21
Post the link, sunshine.

TomS

Oct 9, 2021, 11:52:14 AM10/9/21
Do your homework, punk.

Alan Baker

Oct 10, 2021, 9:53:48 AM10/10/21
You haven't got one.

Got it.

TomS

Oct 11, 2021, 10:43:31 PM10/11/21
Do your homework, punk.

-hh

Oct 11, 2021, 11:01:26 PM10/11/21
He already did: by noting that your claims were utterly unsubstantiated.

-hh

Alan Baker

Oct 12, 2021, 11:53:54 AM10/12/21
There's no need for you to belabour the point that you've got nothing...

...because we both know if you could throw a link to an earlier post in
my face, you would have by now.

:-)

TomS

Oct 13, 2021, 1:01:42 AM10/13/21
Go read the original post, Fool.

-hh

Oct 13, 2021, 6:29:13 AM10/13/21
So done.

In Google Groups, its trivially easy to scroll up to the OP...
...and the OP does not contain any URL link to anything.

"Now what, Batman?"

-hh

TomS

Dec 31, 2021, 5:46:02 PM12/31/21
The end of the year was not kind to these hucksters:
RIDE -83%
ARVL -74%
WKHS -78%
XL -86%
I sincerely hope none of you libtards out there invested in any of these dogs.

-hh

Dec 31, 2021, 6:36:05 PM12/31/21
> The end of the year was not kind to these hucksters:
> RIDE -83%
> ARVL -74%
> WKHS -78%
> XL -86%
> I sincerely hope none of you libtards out there invested in any of these dogs.

Irrelevant, since the above still holds: Tommy hadn’t mentioned these
a year ago, so their YoY changes are irrelevant.

FYI, if his claim is that all EV’s suck… as opposed to simply noting
than many startups fail … then why didn’t he forget to mention TSLA?

Because TSLA YoY: $730 —> $1057 = +45%

-hh

TomS

Jan 1, 2022, 8:23:23 PM1/1/22
Hey Lyin' Asshole, did I SAY THAT????? Tesla has been defying gravity and you are MORE THAN WELCOME to invest in it. Look what happened to Tesla when Musk sold some of his shares. The company in the original post, GOEV, is down FORTY-ONE PERCENT! Which of these dogs did YOU invest in?

-hh

Jan 2, 2022, 9:29:29 AM1/2/22
On Saturday, January 1, 2022 at 8:23:23 PM UTC-5, TomS wrote:
> On Friday, December 31, 2021 at 3:36:05 PM UTC-8, -hh wrote:
> Hey Lyin' Asshole, did I SAY THAT?????

That's precisely my point: you didn't say what the context was, other
than the common thread of them all being EV companies. That's
why I said what I did:

"...if his claim is that all EV’s suck… as opposed to simply noting than
many startups fail … then why didn’t he forget to mention TSLA?"

> Tesla has been defying gravity and you are MORE THAN WELCOME
> to invest in it.

But they're an EV company, right? So are you still saying "all EVs suck",
or are you simply trying to make "water is wet" sound new & profound?

Commit to your position Tommy.

> The company in the original post, GOEV, is down FORTY-ONE PERCENT!
> Which of these dogs did YOU invest in?

How did ARNA do in 2021? /s

FYI, I'll bet you $100 right now that ARNA's stock price won't drop by
more than this -41% in 2022 that you're crowing about ... care to seal
that offer in welch-proof terms? Or are you going to run for the hills (again)?

-hh

TomS

Jan 5, 2022, 2:27:19 AM1/5/22
The Lyin' Asshole omits the fact that I was VERY SPECIFIC about the EV companies that suck, which they DEFINITELY DO! Stupid libtards throw money at them thinking they will be the next Tesla, which they DEFINITELY WILL NOT. Some are even under criminal investigation

TomS

Jan 5, 2022, 2:30:21 AM1/5/22
On Sunday, January 2, 2022 at 6:29:29 AM UTC-8, -hh wrote:
BTW, ARNA had a gain (after LOSING MONEY until it was bought out) of 24% vs TQQQ which had a gain of EIGHTY NINE PERCENT - which one did I say to put money in?

-hh

Jan 5, 2022, 6:13:01 AM1/5/22
> The Lyin' Asshole omits the fact that I was VERY SPECIFIC about the EV companies
> that suck, which they DEFINITELY DO!

So what? As was noted above: "many startups fail", which everyone already knows.

> Some are even under criminal investigation

Oh, I didn't realize that Elizabeth Holmes was running an EV company;
I was under the impression that Theranos was pharma market segment. /s

Meantime, Tommy dodges & runs on an ARNA wager offer...

-hh

-hh

Jan 5, 2022, 6:21:01 AM1/5/22
On Wednesday, January 5, 2022 at 2:30:21 AM UTC-5, TomS wrote:
> On Sunday, January 2, 2022 at 6:29:29 AM UTC-8, -hh wrote:
> > On Saturday, January 1, 2022 at 8:23:23 PM UTC-5, TomS wrote:
> > > The company in the original post, GOEV, is down FORTY-ONE PERCENT!
> > > Which of these dogs did YOU invest in?
> >
> > How did ARNA do in 2021? /s
> >
> > FYI, I'll bet you $100 right now that ARNA's stock price won't drop by
> > more than this -41% in 2022 that you're crowing about ... care to seal
> > that offer in welch-proof terms? Or are you going to run for the hills (again)?
>
> BTW, ARNA had a gain (after LOSING MONEY until it was bought out) of 24%...

Just in 2021. For those who've held since 2017, the gain's been +500%,
with lower risks vs leveraged products and zero fees to hold.

> ...vs TQQQ which had a gain of EIGHTY NINE PERCENT - which one
> did I say to put money in?

Why not both? You have essentially no clue as who has had what holdings
in 2021, be it TQQQ or whatever else.

Likewise, while the rest of RSG knows that you've tried to brag about your
short term gambling (aka "momentum") that you've claimed with TQQQ,
you've never quantified w/substantiation, let alone just how much (or little)
money you're gambling with to know if its actually true or not. You could
very easily be just another "Irving" sock puppet who's pretending everything.

-hh

TomS

Jan 11, 2022, 12:09:46 PM1/11/22
So what?

So libtards can't think for themselves; that's so what. They are lemmings that follow the libtard herd. They are easy marks for these types of criminals. At least justice is being delivered to Lizzy Holmes.

Alan

Jan 11, 2022, 1:19:02 PM1/11/22
On 2022-01-11 9:09 a.m., TomS wrote:

>>> The Lyin' Asshole omits the fact that I was VERY SPECIFIC about the EV companies
>>> that suck, which they DEFINITELY DO!
>> So what? As was noted above: "many startups fail", which everyone already knows.
>>> Some are even under criminal investigation
>> Oh, I didn't realize that Elizabeth Holmes was running an EV company;
>> I was under the impression that Theranos was pharma market segment. /s
>>
>> Meantime, Tommy dodges & runs on an ARNA wager offer...
>>

>> -hh
> So what?
>
> So libtards can't think for themselves; that's so what. They are lemmings that follow the libtard herd. They are easy marks for these types of criminals. At least justice is being delivered to Lizzy Holmes.

Says the man who would drink bleach if Trump told him to.

TomS

Jan 11, 2022, 7:12:40 PM1/11/22
I take it that you ARE one of those libtards!

-hh

May 7, 2022, 6:05:20 AM5/7/22
Found this while searching for something else...

On Wednesday, January 5, 2022 at 6:13:01 AM UTC-5, -hh wrote:
> On Wednesday, January 5, 2022 at 2:27:19 AM UTC-5, TomS wrote:
> > On Sunday, January 2, 2022 at 6:29:29 AM UTC-8, -hh wrote:
> > > But they're an EV company, right? So are you still saying "all EVs suck",
> > > or are you simply trying to make "water is wet" sound new & profound?
> > >
> > > Commit to your position Tommy.

> > > How did ARNA do in 2021? /s
> > >
> > > FYI, I'll bet you $100 right now that ARNA's stock price won't drop by
> > > more than this -41% in 2022 that you're crowing about ... care to seal
> > > that offer in welch-proof terms? Or are you going to run for the hills (again)?
> > >

> > The Lyin' Asshole omits the fact that I was VERY SPECIFIC about the EV companies
> > that suck, which they DEFINITELY DO!
>
> So what? As was noted above: "many startups fail", which everyone already knows.
> Meantime, Tommy dodges & runs on an ARNA wager offer...

Although Tommy did also invoke his old favorite of TQQQ.

So then...a look back:

11 Jan 2022:
ARNA: $93.25
TQQQ: $75.48

7 May 2022 (today):
ARNA: $100 (+7%)
TQQQ: $36.41 (-52%)

-hh

TomS

May 8, 2022, 12:19:13 AM5/8/22
So it sounds like you FUCKED UP your vaunted exit strategy, Lyin' Asshole.

-hh

May 8, 2022, 2:22:34 PM5/8/22
> So it sounds like you FUCKED UP your vaunted exit strategy, Lyin' Asshole.

On the contrary, for I made money on what I noted was quite speculative.
As I said way back, the Institutionals were investing in it and it wasn't
quite clear to me as to just why, but I was willing to give it a shot.

The buyout occurred prior to my deadline, which works out just fine.
Of course, there will be taxes to pay, but it will be at the lower Long Term
Capital Gains rate, as it wasn't your style of short term daytrading...that
effectively nets another +10% margin or so.

Of course since it was a windfall on discretionary funds, the next question is
if to hoard or splurge ... thinking the latter. Perhaps a short notice holiday;
maybe with seats in First Class...sound reasonable?

-hh

Tommy

Nov 22, 2022, 7:09:52 PM11/22/22
At least ONE of these scammers has been brought to justice: Trevor Milton, whose company Nikola built a phony truck with no motor that they notoriously filmed in motion by letting it roll down a hill.
https://www.npr.org/2022/10/14/1129248846/nikola-founder-electric-trucks-guilty-fraud
Nikola stock hit a high of $94 - it is now trading for $2.

-hh

Nov 22, 2022, 8:01:28 PM11/22/22
On Tuesday, November 22, 2022 at 7:09:52 PM UTC-5, Tommy wrote:
> On Sunday, May 8, 2022 at 11:22:34 AM UTC-7, -hh wrote:

Gosh, May to November: took just six months for Tommy to come up with a comeback...
> At least ONE of these scammers has been brought to justice: Trevor Milton,
> whose company Nikola built a phony truck with no motor that they notoriously
> filmed in motion by letting it roll down a hill.
> https://www.npr.org/2022/10/14/1129248846/nikola-founder-electric-trucks-guilty-fraud
> Nikola stock hit a high of $94 - it is now trading for $2.

And does finding *one* scam artist prove "all EVs suck"? Or are you *still*
simply trying to make "water is wet" sound new & profound?

FYI, that early ARNA windfall paid for a nice trip to the Caribbean, as we had found
First Class seats on sale. And sure, "pics or it didn't happen", so here's a few:

<http://huntzinger.com/photo/2022/brac/>

FWIW, I'm going to have to hit my reference books to find just which type of
blenny this fish is...think its a "redlip":

<http://huntzinger.com/photo/2022/brac/20220601-9830.jpeg>

-hh

Tommy

Nov 23, 2022, 10:03:43 PM11/23/22
Hey Lyin' Asshole, by my count I have produced FIVE, but who's counting?

Tommy

Nov 23, 2022, 10:06:23 PM11/23/22
BTW, I have in the past shown trades that would have yielded TENS OF THOUSANDS in profits, but you libtards were too smart to take advantage of them. Oh well....

-hh

Nov 24, 2022, 3:32:00 AM11/24/22

> > > And does finding *one* scam artist prove "all EVs suck"? Or are you *still*
> > > simply trying to make "water is wet" sound new & profound?
> > > FYI, that early ARNA windfall paid for a nice trip to the Caribbean, as we had found
> > > First Class seats on sale. And sure, "pics or it didn't happen", so here's a few:
> > >
> > > <http://huntzinger.com/photo/2022/brac/>
> > >
> > > FWIW, I'm going to have to hit my reference books to find just which type of
> > > blenny this fish is...think its a "redlip":
> > >
> > > <http://huntzinger.com/photo/2022/brac/20220601-9830.jpeg>
> >
> > Hey Lyin' Asshole, by my count I have produced FIVE, but who's counting?

Five ... what? Five fish? Five EVs?
Pretty sure you got all excited again and replied to the wrong post.

> BTW, I have in the past shown trades that would have yielded TENS OF THOUSANDS
> in profits, but you libtards were too smart to take advantage of them. Oh well....

Not in advance you didn't.

Plus some of your brags had such low margin that to make your claim needed ~$250K trades.

Sure, TQQQ last year was an exception, but you never called the top (exit) on it, and despite
how you've claimed TQQQ is "something more stable". it is now down -73% YTD. Oops.

-hh

Bigbird

Nov 24, 2022, 6:06:16 AM11/24/22
-hh wrote:

> FYI, that early ARNA windfall paid for a nice trip to the Caribbean,
> as we had found First Class seats on sale. And sure, "pics or it
> didn't happen", so here's a few:
>
> <http://huntzinger.com/photo/2022/brac/>

Walton's Mango Manor.

> FWIW, I'm going to have to hit my reference books to find just which
> type of blenny this fish is...think its a "redlip":
>
> <http://huntzinger.com/photo/2022/brac/20220601-9830.jpeg>

Google lens agrees.

Bigbird

Nov 24, 2022, 6:23:49 AM11/24/22
Bigbird wrote:

> -hh wrote:
>
> > FYI, that early ARNA windfall paid for a nice trip to the Caribbean,
> > as we had found First Class seats on sale. And sure, "pics or it
> > didn't happen", so here's a few:
> >
> > <http://huntzinger.com/photo/2022/brac/>
>
> Walton's Mango Manor.

<shorturl.at/apRV5>

-hh

Nov 24, 2022, 8:47:40 AM11/24/22
Yup. Didthe “Manor” B&B is no longer
an ongoing business, as owners Lynn & George have retired and are just
renting out their villa on the waterfront .. it’s located at the other end of
the same property. The Manor is still their residence, and the B&B rooms
converted to a small (& free) Art installation. Here’s its street view:

< https://maps.app.goo.gl/2K1g4xG6ZZtR54PH6?g_st=ic>

-hh

Tommy

Nov 25, 2022, 1:34:44 AM11/25/22
LOL! You just proved that you can't count to FIVE!!

> Pretty sure you got all excited again and replied to the wrong post.

Nope. You have.

> > BTW, I have in the past shown trades that would have yielded TENS OF THOUSANDS
> > in profits, but you libtards were too smart to take advantage of them. Oh well....
> Not in advance you didn't.
>
> Plus some of your brags had such low margin that to make your claim needed ~$250K trades.

No Lyin' Asshole - go back and review them. Besides, us multimillionaires don't regard $250k as all that much.

> Sure, TQQQ last year was an exception, but you never called the top (exit) on it, and despite
> how you've claimed TQQQ is "something more stable". it is now down -73% YTD. Oops.

Oh, YES I DID! You asked and I delivered.

> -hh

Tommy

Nov 25, 2022, 1:36:07 AM11/25/22
Note that the Lyin' Asshole NEVER said how much he made off of ARNA!!!!

-hh

Nov 25, 2022, 11:01:14 AM11/25/22
The quantity wasn’t the question, but what it was being counted.

> > Pretty sure you got all excited again and replied to the wrong post.
>
> Nope. You have.

Sure about that? Because the subject had moved on, twice, first to EVs
and then to fish. So if you’re referring back to trades again, and ones
that you announced buys & sells in advance, you need to be clear, as
well as provide substantiation.

> > > BTW, I have in the past shown trades that would have yielded TENS OF THOUSANDS
> > > in profits, but you libtards were too smart to take advantage of them. Oh well....
> >
> > Not in advance you didn't.
> >
> > Plus some of your brags had such low margin that to make your claim needed ~$250K trades.
>
> No Lyin' Asshole - go back and review them.

The one I was referring to was where you did assert properly in advance
(or close enough) on both ends, but the prices were such that you were boxed
in such that your max possible profit for those trade days meant you could
only make IIRC $26 per $10K.

> Besides, us multimillionaires don't regard $250k as all that much.

Multimillionaires aren’t terrified of risking $100, but you’ve run away from that
on multiple opportunities.

> > Sure, TQQQ last year was an exception, but you never called the top (exit) on it, and despite
> > how you've claimed TQQQ is "something more stable". it is now down -73% YTD. Oops.
>
> Oh, YES I DID! You asked and I delivered.

Nope. You only posted some hypotheticals. Now you did claim a sell of TQQQ & PONAX,
but not proactively, nor in advance, nor either one’s specific buy/sell dates. As was noted,
it’s the first time that you’ve missed an opportunity to brag about yourself.

-hh
It is loading more messages.